The Information We Collect
- How We Collect Information
- How We Use Information
- How We Share Information
- How We Secure Personal Information
- Limiting The Way We Share Your Personal Information
- How We Communicate With You
- Your California Privacy Rights
The Information We Collect
We collect both personal and non-personal information from you.
For the purpose of this policy, when we use the term "personal information" we mean information that is collected in conjunction with your name. For individuals that register on our site this may include your email address, telephone number, home address, and zip code. For individuals that decide to become customers of our service this may also include credit card information, your birthday, and information about your traveling companions. When we use the term "non-personal information" we mean information that is not collected in conjunction with your name.
How We Collect Information
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- By Asking. We may collect some information from you by asking that you provide it to us. For instance, when you register on our website, book travel online, make or redeem purchases on our sites, we may ask you for your email address or require you to provide us with certain information, such as your name, home address, and credit card information.
- Web Beacons. A web beacon is an electronic file on a Web page that allows us to count and recognize users who have visited that page. Among other things, a web beacon can be used in HTML-formatted email to determine responses to our communications and measure their effectiveness - for instance, if you get an email from us and click on a link in that email to go to our website. You can generally avoid web beacons in email by turning off HTML display and displaying only the text portion of your email.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address. As you enter our Websites, we capture and retain the IP address of the device you are using, such as a personal computer or a mobile device.
- "Geo-location technologies" refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide precise location information on our website, or to enable your mobile device to send us your location information. We may also automatically use information from your web server or computer to determine general location information, such as the city in which you live.
- Blogs, Online Postings, and Testimonials. We may decide to allow users to share comments, postings, testimonials, or other information. If you choose to submit such information to us, the information that you submit may be available generally to the public. Information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
How We Use Information
Our primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with products, services, and information that we think may be of interest to you. For example, we use your information to:
- Complete or process transactions for you
- Fulfill booking requests
- Plan vacations
- Confirm itineraries
- Recognize you when you return to our website
- Tell you about updates to your accounts, products, and services
- Answer questions and respond to your requests
- Make our website easier to use
We may use your personal information to advertise and market our products and services (and those of our Partners) to you, for example to present targeted advertisements on our website and other third-party websites, in email marketing, and in direct mail marketing. We also use your personal information to analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements, and to determine whether you would be interested in new products or services we may offer.
How We Share Information
We may share information about you with third parties in certain circumstances including in the following situations:
- Sharing Your Information with Service Providers. We may share information with companies or individuals that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping us to provide services that you request, such as planning, booking, and providing concierges and activity vendors. Service Providers also help us to create or maintain our databases, research and analyze the people who request products, services or information from us, to prepare and distribute communications, or to respond to inquiries.
- Sharing Your Information With Partner Companies. We may provide your information to carefully selected outside companies when we believe their products or services may interest you.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Process. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property, or safety of Eterno Escapes®, or another person.
- Sharing Your Information as Permitted by Law. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- Business Transition. In the event that we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired or we undergo another transition in our business, your information may be transferred to the acquiring company or other entity surviving such a transition.
- Advertisers. If you decide to communicate with a company that advertises with us, for example by clicking a link that we provide for that advertiser, we may share personal information with the advertiser, including personal information that might permit the advertiser to contact you.
- Behavioral Advertisers. We may participate in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology, such as a cookie on your browser or a web beacon, to identify you on our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites. If you would like to opt-out of behavioral advertising based on your use of this website, you can do so by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
How We Secure Personal Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to help keep information secure, and to help prevent it from becoming disclosed to individuals who are not described in this policy. While we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will remain secure in all circumstances.
Limiting The Way We Share Your Personal Information
If you are a new customer, we will typically begin sharing your information within 30 days of the date you register on our website. When you are no longer our member, we will continue to share your information as described in this notice, unless you contact us and/or unsubscribe from our or our Partners' services.
You can contact us at (702)302-0860 any time to limit our sharing of your personal information. It may take up to 30 days to remove you from certain databases and lists. We will still share your information and communicate with you in connection with servicing your account, fulfilling your requests, or administering any promotion or program in which you have elected to participate. Materials we send you will still include some offers or promotions of our products and services.
If you decide that you do not want to receive commercial emails from us, you can "opt-out" from receiving such emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link provided at the bottom of every commercial email. Please note that if you choose to opt-out, we will still send you email relating to specific products or services that you purchase, or email that we believe is pertinent to any communication that you have sent to us, or relationship that you may have with us. If you decide at a later time that you would like to receive commercial emails from us, you can re-add yourself to our communication list.
How We Communicate With You
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your information we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates' direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address:
10161 West Park Run Drive, Suite 150
Las Vegas, NV 89145
Las Vegas, NV 89145
Shared Accounts. If you limit your privacy settings on an account that you hold jointly with someone else, your privacy choices will apply to everyone on your account.
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 3, 2017